A tailored partnership with Children & the Arts offers a unique platform for relationship building with your key stakeholders.
With the opportunity to support our regional or national project work or one of our special events, we would be delighted to work in partnership with you to create a unique package delivering excellent return on investment.
A partnership with Children & the Arts can deliver:
- Brand alignment – enjoy an association with the only charity working with children in disadvantaged communities across the UK and across all art forms
- Client engagement – from private events to invitations for exclusive hospitality moments throughout the year
- Staff involvement – from family days to direct involvement with your project to bring the partnership to life in a meaningful and innovative way
- CSR – complement your existing community investment activity with a targeted creative arts project
- PR – work with our PR advisor to tailor a strategy to highlight the impact of the partnership
Please contact Ma-ayan Plane on 020 3326 2237 to explore how a partnership with Children & the Arts could work for your business.