We use the power of the arts to transform the lives of disadvantaged children throughout the UK.
Through our work, we reach out to disadvantaged children across the UK, and build relationships between their schools and local and national arts organisations. Our inspiring projects cover all art forms including visual art and storytelling, music, drama, poetry, opera and dance.
Our charity’s aims
- Introduce young people to the arts;
- Inspire them to learn more;
- Enhance their experiences through critical analysis and participation; and
- Encourage them to Create their own art.
- Start – Opening the doors of cultural venues to disadvantaged children across the country.
- Start Hospices – Making cultural venues accessible to children with life-limiting illnesses and their families.
- Quests – High-impact projects in high-need areas.
- Catalyst – Inspirational arts teacher training days in an arts venue near you.