We use the power of the arts to transform the lives of disadvantaged children throughout the UK.
By supporting us, you will help many young people to engage with the arts and access cultural venues for the very first time. We also work to ensure that their teachers gain the skills and confidence to inspire children for years to come.
Our charity’s aims
- Introduce young people to the arts;
- Inspire them to learn more;
- Enhance their experiences through critical analysis and participation; and
- Encourage them to Create their own art.
Through our work we build relationships between local and national arts organisations and selected schools. Our projects cover all arts forms, including: visual art, music, drama, dance, storytelling and poetry.
- Start – Opening the doors of cultural venues to disadvantaged children across the country.
- Quests – High-impact projects in high-need areas.
- Catalyst – Inspirational arts teacher training days in an arts venue near you.