We are a dynamic London-based team of fundraisers and project managers working to support our programmes UK-wide; from Cornwall to the Outer Hebrides.
Duration: 6 months, full time
Hours: 9.30am-5.30pm, 1 hour for lunch with some flexibility around evenings
Wage: £15,000 per annum
Location: The Children & the Arts office in Shoreditch, London
Key areas of work include:
- Assisting the Development team in a variety of tasks to support the delivery of Fundraising events and initiatives – specifically our annual Carol Concert, and an art auction taking place in October
- Research for the Development team, including prospect research
- Various office based tasks including responding to enquiries, filing and drafting letters
- Updating our database system, ‘Raiser’s Edge’ to a high standard
- General Office Administration – answering the telephone, collecting post
- Updating social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and our website
For more information about this role, including on how to apply and the person specification, please download the following document:
Development Assistant Job Description 2014
The deadline for this application is 5pm 8th September 2014, and the start date is approximately 22nd September 2014.
Paid Part-Time Internship
We are currently looking to recruit a Project Intern. The duration of this internship will be 13 weeks (with a two week trial period). We would like our intern to work 3 days per week – at £8.80 per hour – from 9.30am–5.30pm, with an hour’s lunch break. For more information about this role please read the Project Intern Role Description below:
Project Intern Role Description September 14
Please read the role description carefully before applying. If you are interested in the position then please send a CV and one page covering letter for the attention of Louise Dennison.
Address: Unit 6.08-6.09 Tea Building, 56 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6JJ.
The deadline to apply for these roles is 5pm 8th September 2014, with a view to start approximately on 22nd September 2014.