We are a dynamic London-based team of fundraisers and project managers working to support our programmes UK-wide; from Cornwall to the Outer Hebrides.
We are looking to recruit an external evaluator to provide a written report about the impact of our Great Art Quest project during the 2014/15 academic year. The report should also address the effectiveness of the project from an operational point of view.
Main requirements for the evaluation:
- Position Description: Freelance Evaluator
- Reporting to: Katherine Vaughan, Programme Administrator
- Duration: September 2015–June 2015
- Experience of evaluating arts projects
- Experience of gathering evaluation data from KS2 pupils
- Good knowledge of the UK arts and education sector
Please read the following document for further details: GAQ Evaluator brief FINAL
To make an application for this post , please send a CV and covering letter, outlining how you would deliver this project evaluation and detailing your previous experience. Deadline for Applications is 11th August 2014. Please send these to our Programme Administrator, Katherine Vaughan.
If you have any questions about this position then please do not hesitate to contact Katherine.
We run a rolling three-monthly internship programme. However, we are currently not recruiting. Updates about our internship programme will be posted on the website in due course.